Friday, April 27, 2007

A little bit more about me

As I said in the "About Me" I was born and raised in Idaho. I'm currently training as a UAV Operator for the Idaho Army National Guard. I was previously a Intel Analyst for about 4 1/2 years. In my civilian life I am a student at Boise State University, majoring in Political Science with the emphasis on International Relations.


I am the Junior Warden for Oriental Lodge #60 AF&AM in Boise, ID. I became a Master Mason in June of 06 and I am looking forward to the future. I am planning on applying for the Scottish Rite this Fall, which is the centennial.






Being a college student, I am in a frat. I am a part of the Kappa Rho chapter of the Kappa Sigma fraternity





The rest of my life that forms my views you will see as my blog grows

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey man, i am pledging kappa sigma xi psi chapter and will have my master mason degree nov 25. did you design that insignia or does it have history to it?