Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day 2007

Memorial Day 2007
On this day may God be with all soldiers, or anyone who has served to protect America. May He be with all those families who have lost someone who has served. God bless the American soldier. God bless his sacrifice. May God have mercy on his enemy because he will not.
I would like to thank Cox & Forkum for their great cartoons and their dedication to our troops. I did some research today and it saddens me to see so few sites giving thanks to those who give them the right to create their sites and blogs. It angered me today to see that the US was conducting talks with Iran on Memorial Day. This is a slap in the face to all those who have died by the hands of these monsters. The Bush Administration should be ashamed.

Well, I'm off to the local Veteran's Memorial.

Memorial Day Links: Memorial Day History

No comments: